11.15.2005

Cornhole!

I was in southern Indiana with R24 over the past weekend. We were introduced to a game called Cornhole. Never heard of it? Well we hadn't either. I saw grown, drunk men and women throwing bean bags at wooden ramps with holes at the top, and I was thinking, "What the hell?"


I about spit my beer out when the locals told us what the game was called...CORNHOLE! HaHa...yeah yeah...I'm being adolescent. The Official Standards and Rules are on the Corn Toss Game Association website :)


The town whore and town bitch were really good at the game. I saw them play, drink, flirt, and be down right redneck all night. I sucked at the game....never got one bag in the hole.

I think I might have a fun craft project on my hands this weekend. I'm sure Home Depot has all the materials needed to make my own cornhole ramps and bean bags! YAY! PROJECT!

No comments: