3.04.2009

F*** My Life



Feeling like a BIG OLE MESS today? Well head on over to fmylife.com and post your anecdote for the masses to read! These are hilarious! The best part is agreeing with the post or voting that the person "deserved" what happened to them.

Here are a few of today's notable posts:

Today, I was walking down the street and i saw a 20 dollar bill on the floor. I thought it fell out of the pocket of the man in front of me so i decided to do the right thing and i asked him if he dropped it. He said yes and took it. I later realized the 20 dollars was mine. FML

Today, friends threw me a party for finishing my dissertation. I've worked on it for months. They carried my computer downstairs to have music, dropping it halfway. My work was on there. Only back-up? On my flash drive I just found on the floor, crushed by someone's foot. It's due tomorrow. FML

Today, I had to make a family tree for one of my classes. When I was going through it, I realized that both my parents have the same last name. So, I asked them about it and they told me that they are second cousins. FML

www.FMyLife.com

No comments: