1.05.2006

We're Back! Oh...and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Yes...yes...it's been over a week since our last post. We've been on holiday, but we're back! Today was a huge mess cuz I couldn't get myself out of bed! I really wasn't feeling well. I blame it on the Bowl Championship Series and staying up after midnight to watch the ending of the Orange Bowl and the Rose Bowl.

The Orange Bowl could have gone on forever! 3 OTs...whew! At least Penn State and Florida State weren't aiming to break the NCAA OT record of 7 OTs in a game (Ole Miss vs. Arkansas 2003 season).

Good job goes to TEXAS for finally breaking USC's win streak! YAY! the USC quarter back had a FUGLY statement to the media on the field after the game stating that "I think our team is still the better team, but they(Texas) just made the plays tonight and won the game. Ummmmmm...YEAH....TEXAS made the plays and won the game, thus TEXAS is the better team. Cocky bastard I say!

Think of the Juniors (players and students) at USC now. They have been in school since the 34 game win streak started and have NEVER experienced a loss. I bet they didn't know what to do with themselves last night. I love it! Hahaha

No comments: